I am hoping to find an updated answer/advice as there are similar posts more than a year old. Finally passed P & A and now studying for PPD (again, this thing will not go away!). My record is in New York State. I see after the final pass there is an email from NCARB to transmit to the state. During this time, do I fill out and pay the initial registration fee for New York State, or do I have to receive something before filling the paperwork. Anyone in NY who knows the process let me know. Or please correct me if I have the steps wrong:
1. Receive pass test result on final exam
2. NCARB email indicated record is complete and transmitted to the state (exam, AXP, degree), could take 45 days (this is what the older forum posts say) to complete.
3. While record is being transmitted/reviewed, fill out initial registration form and pay fee.
4. Receive email from State registration is complete...congratulations
5. Check state license website for your name and number to appear, tell everyone, celebrate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.