Alternate education requirement - contacting NCARB has been poor.


1 comment

  • Avatar

    Hi James,

    Please note that – for you and anyone else – you may always continue to report AXP, whether or not you have been made eligible for the 2xAXP path yet, or not. In the Experience Summary tab of your record, you can see your hours in each category. You will need to acquire two times the hours required in each category.

    Also, note that anyone utilizing the Education Alternatives must be licensed for three calendar years before they are eligible to receive the Certificate.

    For your specific case, I apologize for any frustration this has caused. There are many people currently interested in the Education Alternatives, and we are working to improve response times for these programs.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk