CE Pass yesterday.
For all pro practice exams I studied anywhere from 2-3 months and averaged 22 hours per week. Might be a lot of studying but I wanted to get through each exam on the first attempt
For the NCARB practice exam for CE, I scored a 78%
Also, something very strange happened to me during my exam. While on my first case study, I had to refer to a 60 page document for 7 answers and when I hit "Control + F" The document flipped 180 degrees upside down. With there being no button to fix it, I called a proctor at PSI which was an older gentlemen not so tech savvy and almost exited out of the google chrome browser in attempting to fix it. I then decided to proceeded the best I could. I literally had my head rotated to read the document. Anyways, I passed so there's that.
• Ballast (only for overview, not all info is correct in there)
• AHHP (chapters 9 + 10)
• CSI Project Manual (Skimmed through it)
• Building construction illustrated (chapters 3+9)
• Fundamentals of construction (ch. 2, 6, 13, 16, 19, 20)
• Didn't really study ADA for this one but it could help
• Young Architects CE course
• Young Architects Contracts course
• Black spectacles for practice exams
• Hyperfine for CE
• Any free YouTube videos I could find
Please sign in to leave a comment.