Workers Compensation Insurance


1 comment

  • Avatar
    Rebekka O'Melia (Edited )

    Hi Yashwitha,

    In both those cases, I believe the workers compensation would cover the claim.  The architect's general liability insurance would not cover a consultant on the jobsite.  Tripping over the architect's legs would be his own fault too.

    General liability insurance would cover the consultant's injury if they were at the architect's office for a meeting, and say someone slipped on a coffee spill on the floor, which caused the consultant to slip and fall and injure themselves.  That would be a claim for the general liability insurance.

    Hope this helps!

    Rebekka O'Melia, Registered Architect, NCARB, B. Arch, M. Ed, Step UP,  Step Up - Pass the ARE 5.0


    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk