Difference between G801 and G802?


1 comment

  • Avatar
    Gang Chen

    G801, Notice of Additional Services and G802, Amendment to the Professional Services Agreement, are similar documents, but they have differences:

    G801 is for getting owner’s approval before additional service is performed, or to notify the owner of additional services that have to be done to avoid project delay.

    G802 is adjust the owner and architect agreement, and may be used to request additional service approval, or to REDUCE the project scope and the fees, and also adjust schedule accordingly.

    For additional services, in some situations, you may use either G801 or G802. If you are reducing the project scope and fees, then use G802.

    Gang Chen, Author, Architect, LEED AP BD+C (GreenExamEducation.com)

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk