"An architect has a total design budget of $300,000.
To estimate the weekly hours for each member of
the architectural design team (4 members), the following criteria
must be considered:
• The design schedule for the project is 16
weeks long at 40 hours per week.
• 30% of the total design fee is allocated to
• Firm goal is to achieve a 3.0 multiplier for
• 25% of the Principal’s time will be devoted to
• Utilization of the Project Architect and
Architectural Designer should be maximized."
So, 40 is the maximum number of hours team of 4 might allocate to this project weekly, am I correct? According to ARE handbook, the answer is 110 weekly person/hours. Thank you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.