I had an online proctored PA exam last night & lost total of 11-13 minutes of my "ending exam time".
Reason why: My time was still running out as the proctor started reading the break time policy to me! I lost 2-3 minutes there & decided not to get stressed over it.
But then again, I lost another 9-10 minutes when I came back from my break & was being re-inspected. I kept notifying the proctor that my time is running out & asking for instructions but the proctor did not comprehend ... & did not have any suggestions when finally did understand my concern : /
It's so unfair; the last portion of the exam is very crucial because we speed up trying to cover more questions. I was hoping to boost my energy using a break but instead, I lost the chance to answer questions which may have flipped the result for me :(
I don't know where to appeal?
- It would take a very very long time for the readiness agent to show up to start the exam after Launching.
- There were numerous system check fails which had never happened when I would perform a system check test!
- And there was no tech help available. The chat option only becomes available "after" our system passes the check!
- Multiple lost connections happened which was never on my side & as a result of all of the above I sat >6 hours for my exam.
- BTW, I was asked to flip the mirror that was suggested to be put in the room & the list continues!
Please sign in to leave a comment.