1. Be prepared to have lots of disconnections, or error when launching exam.
I have 1000M internet, using ethernet cable, connecting only my laptop to internet during test, but still got lots of launching errors
2. Webcam needs to AUTOFOCUS! If you have laptop closed with external monitor, prepare a microphone or webcam with functional mic
3. If proctor said laptop closed with external monitor is NOT allowed, double check with them whether they're looking at correct exam rule. It should be allowed as NCARB guideline indicates.
4. Try NOT to use small screens.
1. What webcam with Microphone works on MAC system (work well on Proctor system too)?
I have two at hands today, both pass system check and work on well on FaceTime, Zoom. But when meeting live proctor, one got stuck during one of the check (though it might be proctor system's issue), the other one has poor mic function. I'm still looking for better solutions.
2. How long you're supposed to wait for a live proctor before reconnecting.
Because today I've experienced too many times disconnection, one of the waiting time is 30mins with nobody showing up, and then I exited. But when I try to reconnect, the live proctor is online very soon. I'm not sure whether it's system stuck issue or we're supposed to wait longer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.