I recently took the Ballast PPD practice exam, and I ran into questions from a few topics that I am not sure are relevant to PPD, including:
1. Historical questions (about the Pantheon, St. Louis Arch)
2. Building security (such as designing to prevent criminal activity, against explosions)
3. Legal matters (for example, which authority regulates signage on buildings)
4. Space planning (I have actually encountered space planning problems on other practice tests as well: however, according to the ARE 5.0 Handbook, "Space Planning Basics" is part of PA, not PPD).
5. Sustainability (LEED, etc).
6. Psychrometric Chart
Thank you in advance for you feedback.
Please sign in to leave a comment.