Hope this can help.
My Study Resources:
- Ballast ARE 5 - Review Manual & Practice Exam
- Amber Book
- BlackSpectacles (online test)
- Hyperfine (Buy all_best test for calculation Qs)
- Schiff Hardin Lecture (B101&A201)
- ARE5 Handbook as guidance
I didn’t read too much AHPP, instead I use it as searching tool. I searched all the terms that I do not understand clearly. For example, Statue of limitation and Statue of repose is a little bit confusing. Just read and trust AHPP.
- Know Occupancy
- Know the financial terms well and do the calculations super-fast.
I practice quite a lot and I didn’t finish my calculation Qs in the exam, I left 2 Qs for blank. I jumped all the calculation Qs and did them in the end.
- In order to keep high accuracy, you need to know exactly what they are testing. KNOW the answer, NOT GUESSING the answer.
- Real Test is harder than the BlackSpectacles mockup test, especially the case study part.
Best wishes Everyone!
Please sign in to leave a comment.