Reminder to everyone who is interested in sharing their thoughts on the ARE 5.0 Community:
Commenting and Moderation Policy
In a continued effort to engage the architecture community, NCARB encourages users to ask questions and share their own tips. We are dedicated to this community and strive to maintain a respectful, engaging, and informative conversation. If you wish to participate in the community, we ask that you follow the guidelines below:
- Be polite, and courteous, even if you disagree. Name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, gruesome language, or the like will not be tolerated.
- Be professional. Treat others on the Community the way you would treat your colleagues in the professional environment.
- Stay on topic. Keep the conversation relevant to the community and contribute to the dialogue. While we do not have the obligation to monitor each post, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove off-topic, argumentative, out of context, spam, or any other content that we deem objectionable or to be a violation of any law.
- All comments must come from a real person. Postings from fake profiles will be deleted.
- No promotion or sale of test prep materials. Promotional postings of third-party test prep provider materials or services or attempting to sell test prep materials is not allowed and will be removed.
Post is closed for comments.