NCARB is aware that many ARE candidates have not yet heard from Prometric regarding exam appointments that need to be rescheduled. NCARB has several policies in place to help resolve this delay and provide you with greater flexibility:
Reschedule Early-April Appointments Now
- You can reschedule your early-April appointments now at no cost by logging into your NCARB Record.
As test centers are expected to be at capacity upon their reopening, you are advised to consider rescheduling appointments during the late-May or June timeframe.
If You Don’t Reschedule Your Early-April Appointment Before March 31
- All exam appointments between April 1 – 15, 2020, will be cancelled by end of day on March 31.
- Your exam eligibility for the scheduled division will be reset within 72 hours after cancellation.
NCARB will apply a seat credit to your account allowing you to reschedule this or any other future division at no cost.
Rolling Clock Update
A 90-day rolling clock extension will be applied retroactively to all valid passing scores as of March 1, 2020. All extensions will be granted by our candidate management system by end of day on Tuesday, March 24.
- Prometric currently expects to reopen test centers on April 16, 2020, pending additional developments in the Coronavirus outbreak.
- If you are testing outside of the United States or Canada, please check the Prometric website to determine if your test center remains open.
We appreciate your ongoing patience.
Post is closed for comments.