I just found out I passed the CE exam. First three tests are out of the way, and I thought I would share what resources I have used to pass the exams thus far. I find that mixing up my study material and constantly keeping things fresh helps me the most
1) PPI2Pass is my main study source
2) I studied chapters 3 and 7 of Building Construction Illustrated, I used this Ebook link https://archive.org/details/FrancisD.K.ChingBuildingConstructionIllustratedWiley2014_201606/mode/2up
understand typical flashing and foundation details
3) I read the AHHP and used NarmourWright to find exactly what pages and sections I needed to read https://sganwdesign.com/2017/10/31/wiley-publishing/
4) Listen to the Schiff Hardin Lectures about the A201 and B101 contracts. Very helpful
5) Listen to the free Black Spectacles ARE Live podcasts pertaining to CE
6) Lastly, before the exam review the sample problems in ARE Handbook, also very helpful!
On to Programming and Analysis, Good Luck!
Please sign in to leave a comment.