Using Amber Book, I studied for and passed all six divisions of 5.0 in about 8 weeks start to finish (that is, from when I started studying to when I passed the sixth division).
I passed PPD and PDD back-to-back on a Friday/Saturday, PcM and PjM on a Tuesday/Wednesday, and PA and CE on the same day.
I relied very minimally on other materials, spending about 90% of my time with Amber Book, and the remaining 10% with the contracts themselves or IBC directly.
After my experience, I sincerely believe that anyone who uses the Amber Book course the way it is intended to be used will find a higher level of success than they will with any other ARE prep material available.
Amber Book understands that ARE preparation should be focused, efficient, and strategic. I can't say enough about it. There are a few naysayers on the forum, but if my best friends asked me for ARE advice I would say 1) Schedule your exams and 2) Start watching Amber Book.
Please sign in to leave a comment.