Recently obtained the newest MEEB, 12th edition.
I've seen the other thread here where the person said they only concentrated on the following:
- Ch 7 - Heat Flow through materials/assemblies - Fig 7.6
- Fig 7.11 - Thermal properties of wall sections
- Pg 216 - Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
- Ch 8 Daylighting strategies - Fig 8.5, Fig 8.6
- Ch 9 Fig 9.5 Passive Solar Heating diagrams
- Ch 11 Passive systems Fig 11.1
- Ch 12 Fig 12.70 Thru-wall AC diagram (a very amusing diagram)
- Fig 12.76 - Oil fired boiler diagram
- Ch 19 Fig 19.51 ADA Clearances, Fig 19.53 & 19.54
- Table 19.12 Expansion of pipes
- Fig 19.60 Typical valve types
- Ch 20 Fig 20.8 (another rather amusing diagram)
- Ch 23 Fig 23.1 Acoustics, also 23.2, 23.4
- Fig 23.28, Acoustics & delayed signals/speakers
- Ch 24 Fig 24.47 Sound proofing of mech equip.
- Ch 28 Fig 28.32 Metal floor raceways
- Ch 29 Fig 29.5 Electrical diagrams
- Ch 32 pg 1453 Elevator diagrams
If you look through the book, There is a LOT of good information....almost 2000 PAGES?
If i really read this book,
1. It will take me a year
2. I'll never remember it
What do people think?
Please sign in to leave a comment.