B101 Question - Plumbing Engineer


1 comment

  • Avatar
    David Kaplan

    "Plumbing" Engineering is lumped in with Mechanical Engineering.  In my work world, I have yet to meet a mechanical engineer who also doesn't engineer the plumbing for the building as well.  It's a technicality really.  There isn't really a formal "job" out there of a "plumbing engineer."  Mechanical covers both.  At the end of the day, it's important to know that if a project has plumbing involved, the engineering for that project IS part of our Basic Services - it just happens to be called "mechanical engineering."  Hope that helps.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk