I've just finished my first exam - PA, just a couple mins ago and received a "will likely to fail this division". Funny thing is before i check my score, there's a survey about if NCARB provide enough material to prepare for the exam, provide enough information to answer the question properly etc. etc. which I keep clicking yes, but what's running on my mind is "No, I don't think so."
I've 15mins time left that I used to review some of the items I've flagged and let the timer runs out. - Question: is it a good thing to let timer runs out, or should I submit it before the timer runs out?
I did study for a month with the following materials.
- Amber Book - (haven't watch enclosure,materials,pro practice yet) I don't think this one helps, probaby this will payoff for PPD and PDD.
- Erik Walker - PA Practice Exams
- Ballast 5.0 (just skimmed through it)
- Sun wind and light (figure ) - I didn't really receive a lot of question on this one besides from 1 item.
- The Table for Historic Preservation
- Problem Seeking -
- ADA (only like 2-3 items)
when I took the test I felt alone,I feel like I just go along as i keep on moving through the questions, I don't think my studying method works, and probably haven't digested most of my study materials, like I just need to depend on my deduction ability and best guess. most of the question I've got is properly locating the space or building. - I didn't even use the rotate command.
I'll be taking PcM by next week which I haven't study for yet.
I'll wait till i get my 'PA - fail score card' then see if I'm all level 4 on the categories. If so, I may need time studying for it before I re-take. I may need to check other reviewer material may need to look into BS/ARE Prep Exam.
Please sign in to leave a comment.