Passed all the ARE’s within 3 months. There are plenty of good posts on how and what to study so I will just want mention one of top study materials I used - That was HYPERFINE. Get it, go through it, learn it and PASS.
Along with studying I believe that the exam day is just as important. Therefore I have put my test day prep/ schedule below which I followed EVERY TIME.
TEST DAY SCHEDULE
- Wake up at 6am.
- 20 pushups, 20 sit-ups, 10 squats.
- Eat 2 Eggs & 1 Avocado.
- Drink Cold Brew coffee with Almond Milk.
- Review Exam Notes.
- Take a Cold Shower.
- Drive to Prometric while relaxing with Sublime.
- Arrive to Prometric and sign in relaxed.
- Drink water with IB Profin.
- Chew on Winterfresh Gum during the exam.
- Put in Earplugs.
- Make sure pencils they provide work.
- Handle the exam
Please sign in to leave a comment.