Its been mentioned on this forum numerous times not to focus too much time & energy reading the MEEB book. With this said, I just spent the majority of my weekend reviewing it. While I generally agree with NOT diving into too much detail when reading MEEB, I think that there are several sections worth reviewing - focusing mainly on general concepts. I am including those chapters & figures below for everyone's use. Note that I am using the 12th Edition of MEEB.
I hope this helps!
- Ch 7 - Heat Flow through materials/assemblies - Fig 7.6
- Fig 7.11 - Thermal properties of wall sections
- Pg 216 - Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
- Ch 8 Daylighting strategies - Fig 8.5, Fig 8.6
- Ch 9 Fig 9.5 Passive Solar Heating diagrams
- Ch 11 Passive systems Fig 11.1
- Ch 12 Fig 12.70 Thru-wall AC diagram (a very amusing diagram)
- Fig 12.76 - Oil fired boiler diagram
- Ch 19 Fig 19.51 ADA Clearances, Fig 19.53 & 19.54
- Table 19.12 Expansion of pipes
- Fig 19.60 Typical valve types
- Ch 20 Fig 20.8 (another rather amusing diagram)
- Ch 23 Fig 23.1 Acoustics, also 23.2, 23.4
- Fig 23.28, Acoustics & delayed signals/speakers
- Ch 24 Fig 24.47 Sound proofing of mech equip.
- Ch 28 Fig 28.32 Metal floor raceways
- Ch 29 Fig 29.5 Electrical diagrams
- Ch 32 pg 1453 Elevator diagrams
Please sign in to leave a comment.