Foreign degree education -eligibility for taking ARE


1 comment

  • Avatar
    Amelia Kraft

    Hi Ashwini, Not sure how helpful this is, but I have a foreign undergrad and an accredited Master's degree and had no issues. I have a coworker who had a non-accredited degree and she had to do more AXP hours than is required for an accredited degree and had to have them completed and approved by the state before NCARB could allow her to start exams. We are based in Colorado so I'm not 100% sure how California would be different, but I would send NCARB an email to find out. They are usually pretty helpful and responsive.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk