Foreign architect path versus EESA


1 comment

  • Avatar
    Ronaldo Guimaraes

    Hi Katherine.

    It has been a while since you posted your question, but I hope sharing my experience will still catch you on the route.

    I applied for the FAPC.

    When I started 5 years ago there was another program called BEFA (Broad Experience for Foreign Architects) which was superseded by the Foreign Architect Path to Certification.

    % years ago I had the same info that I needed an EESA evaluation.

    As I stopped the application back then, I didn't go through the EESA process.

    At the end of 2018 I started the process again and applied for the FAPC without the need to an EESA as I have my license abroad active.

    I would recommend you to email or call the NCARB support and they will promptly and kindly respond to all your questions.

    Good luck and success.





    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk