Passed PDD (my final exam) on Monday. As many others have stated, study for this in conjunction with PPD. My PPD pass write up here. I gave myself roughly 20 days in-between exams. The additional materials (I reviewed quickly over the PPD materials) I used were:
- Architectural Graphic Standards
- Ballast Structural Systems 4.0 Review Manual
- Archiflash 4.0 Cards for BDCS & BS
- Designerhacks Practice Problems and youtube playlist.
- Ballast Practice Exam and Practice Problems
Again big shout out to this forum and those who have contributed! Good luck to all!
Please sign in to leave a comment.