Passed PPD yesterday. Challenging test! I actually had a power outage in the middle of the test, but everything was back up and running in 5 mins. Big shout out to Scott Barber, Kurt Fanderclai, David Kaplan, and Ben Norkin for their write ups of their passes. Spent a little over 2 months studying.
The study materials I used were:
- Architect Studio Companion
- Building Construction and Codes Illustrated
- FEMA 454 (Chapters 4 & 5)
- Jenny's Notes for BS and BDCS
- Site Planning and Design Handbook
- ADA Basics
- IBC 2012
- Ballast Practice Exam and Practice Problems
- Miscellaneous YouTube videos (just searching what I didn't feel comfortable with, others have posted their playlists)
Good luck to all and on to PDD.
Please sign in to leave a comment.