Architectural Graphic Standards for Residential Construction



  • Avatar
    Benjamin Norkin


    I bought AGS as a PPD/PDD/Professional resource. It's a great book, but if you already have the residential version I think you'll be ok and can save your money. In my opinion, the only books you need would be Ching Building Construction Illustrated and the Architect's Studio Companion. 

    Congrats on the PPD pass!

  • Avatar
    Tomasz Mlynarski

    I have both and would recommend having both.

    AGS is broader in scope and a great reference in general.

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk