Ive read a lot about how to study for PPD + PDD together, but since I couldnt stomache the idea of studying for both at the same time, what is the best way to study for PDD after passing PPD? Is there a study plan focused on subjects that were not covered in PPD and that are new in PDD? Since there is a 70% overlap in the exams, I am having a hard devising a study plan to go over the remaining 30% in the least amount of time... now that I have chosen to do them separately.
Thanks in advance!
Please sign in to leave a comment.