Did my exam yesterday and got a good feedback after the exam.
Here are some advices:
- don't dwell on questions, if the sentence gets too long, mark it and come back with extra time
- keep things simple and answer at face value
- know your common construction symbols, revisit graphic standards & your office consultant drawings.
- know your details (how components come together in a typical wall sections, and why they are typically used for), apply common construction sense when you encounter these hotspot questions.
- know construction risks & on-site problem solving, not sure how one can study these, but apply your own experience and make judgement calls. If you haven't had field experience, make an educated guess! because your guess will probably be right :)
- study CE, Practice M & Project M in a bundle. (esp. project deliveries)
here are the study materials i used:
all contract docs (as mentioned in the handbook + other proj. delivery contracts mentioned in AHPP)
CSI Project Manual
most ARE 4.0 questions i could find
Please sign in to leave a comment.