Just passed my PjM on 2nd try. here is what I studied, hope it helps.
- Hanahan Lectures: This is a must. The contract lectures are much easier to follow and digest compared to reading the contracts. In addition to contract stuff in this lectures other lectures are good to go over if you have time, but prof practice book does better job.
- Ballast is very helpful, I read materiel for PjM and CE, this book as all the information you would need to pass the test but its scattered around different divisions in the book. The practice problems are worded much like the test.
- the architecture student's handbook of professional practice 14th edition- I used the 14th edition - left over from college days- studied part 2 and 4, flipped though part 3.
- Pluralsight- Kevin Griendling - he is bit dry - don't know how much it helped, kept getting ADD out of it b/c how dry it was.
- Black spectacles - save your money... do not pay for this. its great if you want to know how real world project management works but useless for the test... I would recommending going though it to gain real world knowledge.
hope it helps and best of luck
Please sign in to leave a comment.