I'm scheduled to take PA on Thursday morning and am wanting to make sure I'm as prepared as I can be. Life has been pretty crazy the last couple weeks so my study time has been limited, but this is what I've read so far:
- BCI (Codes) - Read this for PPD and PDD a while back, planning to read through more of it this week
- Problem Seeking (just skimmed through most of it - it seems pretty basic)
- Ballast 5.0 PA section
These are the concepts I want to refresh on and study more this week:
- Site Analysis (including soils, brownfield sites)
- Site Requirements (code, zoning, etc)
- Environmental Considerations
Any last minute words of advice, or anything you wish you knew before taking this exam?
Please sign in to leave a comment.