i am finding myself spending a lot of time searching the forum trying to compile a list of "official exam information" for my review.
does anyone have a LIST of these with links or can anyone share the links?
i took the following notes but i am going to have to go back through the forum to find the links (or run a google search). but i am not sure if i have duplicated info here and there is the added complication of my not always knowing if i have the official term for these resources.
can anyone confirm, provide URL or clarify the following (also if i am MISSING information i'd love to know about it):
1. 5 guidelines (have this)
2. 5 handbook (have this)
3. PDD exam guide exam (or something)
4. PPD exam guide exam (or something)
5. NCARB/ARE handbook practice questions (these are in the handbook but it doesn't seem like there are many here. are there other practice questions)? if not, can someone suggest some?
6. NCARB ARE prep videos (are all these on a youtube channel?)
7. 5.0 demonstration exams
8. drag and place youtube video
9. demo version of the exam (to play with the various options such as zoom, rotate, etcetera)
any solid information with actual links or clarification would be helpful. also, any factual clarification on the terminology or number of resources would be helpful (please don't tell me to search the forum again or do a google search or something).
Please sign in to leave a comment.