I took the CE exam for the second time and Passed.
This is what helped me Prepare for the Exam -
I am studying for both the PjM and CE together since these exams have a ton of overlapping information.
- AHPP, read the CE Wiley Charts. (I also read the PjM Wiley Chart)
- I subscribed to PPI Learning Hub and purchased a one month subscription for the CE Division. (it is $39 per month and it is totally worth it, you can cancel at any time)
- ARE 5.0 Exam Review by Ballast, Second Edition (including the Practice questions and Mock Exams books)
- Building Construction Illustrated, 6th Edition (Ch 3 & Ch 7)
- Read and rewrite in your own words the A201!! (make sure to read all contracts related to CE division - A101, A201, A305, A701, B101, C401, G701, G702, G703, G704, G710, G711, G714, G716)
- Hyperfine CE Division (you can complete all the assignments in a weekend, but go at your own pace)
- Black Spectacles Practice Exams only. (all other black spectacles resources are pretty much useless)
Please sign in to leave a comment.