Owner's Decision


1 comment

  • Avatar
    Rebekka O'Melia

    Hi.  Most likely the official for the municipality would notice upon inspection, note it, and it'd have to be changed to something that complies with code.  You could call the AHJ and inquire about the damper too, without mentioning the owner's position.

    Hope this helps.

    Rebekka O'Melia, R.A., NCARB, B. Arch, M. Ed, NOMA, Step UP ARE 5.0 Courses

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk