Utility easement requests


1 comment

  • Avatar
    Gang Chen

    The owner typically contacts the utilities company. If the contract between the civil engineer and the owner assigns this task to civil engineer, the civil engineer can contact the utilities company on behalf of the owner.

    Gang Chen, Author, AIA, LEED AP BD+C (GreenExamEducation.com)

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk