A Call for Better UX Design
As a successful test taker, I would like to now call for an improvement to the terrible UX design of the ARE5.0, not because it will help people pass (it will), but because the profession of architecture is NOT represented by such a terrible user interface design. As designers, our professional exam should be the most beautiful exam. the ARE5.0 should win awards for its UX design!
1. the whiteboard and calculator should be in a single pane on the left.
2. the paragraphs should be structured blocks, not a line running across the entire display
3. strikethru and highlight should have hotkeys
4. the question, the graphics and the answers should all be on the same screen NO SCROLLING!
5. the graphics should be clear and beautiful to look at
add your own and upvote if you agree
Please sign in to leave a comment.