I need some advice. I've been studying for PDD for about 2 solid months now. I'm about to schedule my PDD exam (for about 6 weeks out) and would like to supplement my studies with some different exam prep materials. I have (now dog-eared) copies of the Ballast ARE5.0 Study Guide and Practice Exam, and was l am on the fence on whether I should purchase the Brightwood ARE5.0 PDD Study Guide (for $79), or whether I should try the Architect Exam Prep Whole Enchilada PDD Software (at $99). Has anyone had any success with either of these resources? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
On a side note, I have used the below materials to prepare thus far:
- Ballast ARE5.0 Study Guide
- Ballast ARE5.0 Practice Exam
- Architectural License Seminar Structures Mock Exam
- Kaplan ARE4.0 BDCS Study Guide
- Kaplan ARE4.0 BS Study Guide
- Ballast ARE4.0 SS Sample Questions & Practice Exam
- Architectural Graphic Standards Student Addition (extremely helpful!)
- Thaddeus's Pocket Guide to Structural Design
- Jenny's PDX Structural Systems Notes
As well as:
- Hand Written Notes and Poster Boards illustrating all equations outlined in Ballast
Please sign in to leave a comment.